Self Service Quote for Louisiana Residents
- The above link is a self-service quoting platform for Louisiana plans on the Federally Facilitated Health Insurance Marketplace (Marketplace). Enter your zip code/age to obtain quotes on available plans.
- If you qualify for financial assistance to lower your monthly premium or out-of-pocket costs, you can only get these savings if you enroll through the Marketplace. You would enter your household size and annual household income at the above quoting link and it will determine if you qualify for financial assistance and provide quotes for available plans.
Incomes that qualify for lower cost (financial assistance):
- If you do not qualify for financial assistance or choose not to apply for assistance (tax credit), you will have additional plan options off the Marketplace and you should enroll with an off Marketplace plan (see additional plan options at the bottom of this page).
- You do not have to use this self-service quoting tool as we offer full service quoting (see the Quote Request tab). Instant quote is simply offered as a convenient tool to check out the rates. We would be happy to meet with you to assist in the quoting/enrollment process.
- Do not enroll via this quoting platform. Your specific situation and plan preference will determine the best and most efficient enrollment pathway that should be used and we can assist you.
- There are several important factors to consider when selecting a plan, such as, plan benefits, monthly premium, provider network, and tax credits for qualified individuals.
- The Health Insurance Marketplace is not for people on Medicare.
- We cannot enroll for a Medicare Advantage or Part D Prescription Drug Plan via this website.
- Additional plan options are listed below.
- We would be happy to assist you with an On or Off Marketplace plan. Contact us at: email@example.com or 225-772-2794
Affordable vision insurance for individuals and families—from VSP®
Click here for a quote.
Options for Dental, Vision, Life and Supplemental Plans such as Cash Cancer Plan, Critical Illness Plan, Accident Benefit Plan, Junior Estate Builder Plan, Memorial Fund Plan, Preventive Plus Package for Veterans. Medicare Advantage information is not available on this website.
Click here for a quote.
Options for individual short term medical, dental, accident and vision.